For easy maintenance on high voltage switchgear
This robust series comprises several versions allowing gaseous and liquid SF6 storage. SF6 gas can be recovered to a final vacuum of < 5 mbar or 1 mbar and exceeds IEC 62271-4 regulations by far.
All devices of this type series are equipped with a semi-automatic control and are easy to operate: The functions are selected by means of a 3-way ball valve and a selector switch. The pressure units (bar/mbar, kPa or psi/torr) can be chosen on the operating panel.
The Compact Series is the perfect choice in case a robust and user-friendly device is required for maintenance works on high voltage switchgear.
- Devices for storage in gaseous or liquid form
- SF6 gas recovery down to < 5 mbar or 1 mbar
- Semi-automatic control and 3.6" operating panel
- Residual gas recovery down to 5 or 1 mbar during filter change
- Reduction to transport pressure as integrated special function
- All versions are available with tanks which can be assembled under the device with CE marking also available with SQL and ASME approval