For quick detection and quantification of small SF6 leaks
SF6-LeakSpy (Sensor length 300 mm)
The cordless battery-operated SF6 LeakSpy precisely measures SF6 concentration in air by means of a non dispersive infrared sensor (NDIR sensor) and indicates the value on a graphic display in ppmv. The device allows precise localisation of leaks by searching the highest SF6 concentration. Thanks to the high accuracy and the low detection limit it is possible to carry out integral measurements as well as measurements for determination of leakage rates.
To protect the device from particles the sensor is equipped with a filter which can be cleaned and/or exchanged easily by the operator. In case there is SF6 contamination already existing, the LeakSpy can be adjusted to this value. Thus it is possible to detect leakages even in already contaminated areas. The SF6 concentration is indicated in ppmv as well as by an audible signal.
- Detection of SF6 leakages up to 3 g / year
- Quick response time
- No cross sensitivity to moisture and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Small, lightweight, easy to use
- A shoulder belt facilitates mobile and ergonomic working
- Battery-operated (operating time > 12 hours)
- Exchangeable accumulator (parallel loading of a second accumulator in separate charging unit possible)