For automatic testing of switching points in density monitors
The F-gas regulation (EU) 517/2014 stipulates regular verification of density monitors installed in switchgear. The DensiControl DA allows quick checking to see whether the density monitor switching points are triggered in time.
This device allows precise, quick and easy verification of the switching points. The density monitor type to be checked is selected in the data base and is then installed on the device with a quick clamping mechanism. After starting the measurement the pressure is automatically increased to filling pressure, the switching points are activated and recorded. The switching points can be stored in the system with serial number and temperature indication allowing a data file to be produced for documentation.
- Automatic test process
- Simple installation and removal of the density monitors by quick clamps
- Easy handling and menu navigation via colour touch panel (5.7")
- Storage of 50 density monitor types with their corresponding switching points
- Storage of up to 200 measuring results
- Data transmission to USB stick and data output as a test report
- Indicating pressure units can be selected
- Adjustable user languages: DE, GB and FR
- Trolley for comfortable transportation