SF6/N2 separating unit
Automated purification process
This unit allows the preparation of used SF6 gas containing an inadmissibly high percentage of nitrogen or air to the desired quality so that the SF6 can be reused in gas compartments.
The purification technology of the separating unit is based on the SF6 condensation under pressure at low temperature principle. We recommend using this unit where large SF6 quantities have to be purified and prepared.
The purity degree of the prepared SF6 gas corresponds to the IEC 60480 guideline for used SF6 gas. The values measured regarding moisture, SF6 percentage and decomposition products (SO2) are considerably lower than the IEC 60376 guideline for new SF6 gas and the GB/T 12022/2006 Chinese standard for new SF6 gas.
The most important features at a glance:
- Purity degree of the reclaimed SF6 gas: ≥ 99 %
- Gas mixtures with a concentration of ≥ 40 %
- Automated analysis of the gas mixture
- Optimised separation process
- Integrated gas measurement with gas return system
- Separation capacity approx. 10 - 30 kg/h
- Automatic filtration process to eliminate contamination (pore size < 1 μm)
- User-friendly configuration easy to maintain
- Web-based remote control is available
Upon request, we also supply special versions for the preparation of SF6/CF4 gas mixtures.
SF6/N2 unit for separating SF6 nitrogen-air mixtures. Automated process control with 10" touch screen to display the most important process parameters as well as an integrated SF6 percentage monitoring and gas return system.