The following shall inform you of our collection of personal data during your use of this web site. Personal data shall be all data that is personally relatable to you, including, but not limited to, name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
Section 1 Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Provider Identification
(1) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is DILO Armaturen und Anlagen GmbH, Frundsbergstr. 36 in 87727 Babenhausen, represented by the managing directors Christian Scheller and Peter Sieber cf. our imprint.
(2) If you have questions about data protection, you can contact our data protection officer:
by e-mail: email@example.com
by mail: DILO Armaturen und Anlagen GmbH
Data Protection Officer
Section 2 Rights of the web site User
(1) You shall have the right to request information from us at any time on the data stored by us about you as well as on its origin, recipients or categories of recipients, to which such data will be forwarded, and on the purpose of such storage.
(2) If you have given any consent to the use of data, you make revoke such consent at any time.
(3) In addition, the user shall also have the right to have any incorrect data be corrected and to have his or her personal data be blocked and deleted insofar as there is no conflicting legal obligation to retain such data.
(4) Please communicate all requests for information, information inquiries or objections in relation to the processing of data by sending an e-mail to our data protection official Mr Robert Straub, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the address specified under section 1 paragraph 2.
Section 3 Data Security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against any risks during data transmission processes as well as against any disclosure to third parties. These measures are adapted to the respective current state of the art accordingly.
Section 4 Handling of Personal Data
(1) Collection of Personal Data when Used for Information Purposes
1. In case that the web site is solely used for information purposes, i.e. if you do not log in, register or provide us with any information to use the web site, we will not collect any personal data, except for such data that is transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the web site. This includes:
- the IP address;
- the date and time of the request;
- the time zone difference to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
- the contents of the request (specific site);
- the access status / HTTP status code;
- the respective quantity of data transmitted;
- the web site from which the request is transmitted;
- the browser type;
- the operating system and its interface;
- the language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition, when using the web site, cookies will be stored on your computer, provided that you have given your consent to such storage when accessing the web site. Cookies are small text files which are assigned to the browser used by you and stored on your hard drive and provide the party placing the cookie (thus, in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute any programmes and cannot transmit any viruses to your computer either. They serve the purpose of making the Internet offering more user friendly and more effective as a whole.
You can configure your browser settings in line with your wishes. However, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that you might probably not be able to use all functions of this web site in such case.
(2) Collection and Use of Personal Data when Using Functions of Our web site
Your Contact to Us
When you establish any contact with DILO by e-mail or using the contact forms, the user's information will be stored for the purpose of processing the request, as well as in the event that any follow-up questions arise. In this context, any enquiries made by individuals not having their place of residence in Germany will be forwarded by us to the respective country representation.
Apart from that, we will use your e-mail address, in addition to query processing purposes, to provide you by e-mail with information on similar goods/services as well as on trade fair dates, provided that you haven granted us your consent to do so.
(1) For the registration for our newsletter, we will use the so-called 'double-opt-in procedure'. This means that, once you have communicated your e-mail address to us, we will send you a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in which we will ask you to confirm to us that you would like the newsletter to be sent to you. If you confirm your request to receive the newsletter, we will store your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. This storage will solely serve the purpose of enabling us to send the newsletter to you. In addition, we will store your IP addresses and the dates at each time of login and confirmation in order to prevent any kind of misuse of your personal data.
(2) The mandatory details to be provided for the transmission of the newsletter will include the e-mail address, the title as well as the country from which the request for registration is sent. The provision of any further data will be voluntary and will solely be used to personalise the newsletter. In this context, please take note of the data protection notices in section 5 of the present Privacy Statement on the deletion and/or blocking of personal data.
(3) You may revoke your consent to the transmission of the newsletter at any time. You can submit your revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, using this form on the web site, or by sending a message to the contact details specified in the Legal Notice. The data provided by you will not be forwarded to any third parties.
(4) We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we will analyse your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. In order to carry out such analysis, the e-mails sent will contain so-called 'web beacons', also called 'tracking pixels'. These are one-pixel image files linking to our web site and thus enabling us to analyse your user behaviour. We will do so by collecting the data specified in section 4 para. 1 no. 1 as well as certain web beacons, which will be assigned to your e-mail address and will be linked to an own ID. Some of the links contained in the newsletter will also contain this ID. The data will be collected only in a pseudonymised form, which means that the IDs will not be associated with your other personal data, making it thus impossible to link it to a particular individual. Such kind of tracking will not be possible if you have disabled the display of images in your e-mail programme by default. In this case, however, the newsletter will not be displayed to you in its entirety, and you might probably not be able to use all functions provided. If you have the images be displayed manually, the tracking procedure mentioned above will be used.
Section 5 Deletion and/or Blocking of the Data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. This means that we will store your personal data only as long as this is necessary to achieve the purposes specified in the present Privacy Statement or as provided for by the various retention periods defined by the legislator. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist and/or these periods have expired, the corresponding data will be blocked or deleted as a matter of routine and in accordance with the statutory regulations.
Section 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This web site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States, ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", i.e. text files which will be stored on your computer and will allow for an analysis of the use of the web site by you. As a general rule, the information generated by the cookie about your use of this web site will be transferred to a server of Google in the United States and will be stored there. In the event that the IP anonymisation option is enabled on this web site, however, your IP address will first be shortened by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other countries which are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The entire IP address will be transmitted to a server of Google in the United States and will be shortened there only in exceptional cases. Google will use such information on behalf of the operator of this web site to analyse your use of the web site, to compile reports about the web site activities and to provide the web site operator with additional services related to the use of the web site and to the use of the Internet.
(2) This web site uses Google Analytics with the anonymizeIP extension. In this way, IP addresses will be further processed in a shortened form, making it thus impossible to link it to a particular individual.
(3) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be amalgamated with any other data of Google.
(4) You can prevent storing of such cookies by changing the settings of your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that you might not be able to use all functions of this web site to the fullest extent in such case.
(5) In addition, you can prevent the registration of the data created by the cookie and related to your use of the web site (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB [external]
(6) If you visit our site using a mobile terminal device (smartphone or tablet), you have to click on this link [external] instead to prevent any tracking by Google Analytics within the scope of this web site in the future. This can also be done as an alternative to the browser add-on mentioned above. By clicking on the link, an opt-out cookie will be placed on your browser which will only be valid for this browser and this domain. If you delete the cookies from this browser, the opt-out cookie, too, will be deleted, so that you have to click on the link again.
Section 7 Embedding of Google Maps
This web site uses the Google Maps API, a map service of the Google Inc. to display an interactive site plan. When you visit the web site, the third-party provider will be informed that you have accessed the corresponding sub-site of our web site. In addition, the data mentioned under section 4 para. 1 no. 1 of the present Privacy Statement will be transmitted. For more information on the purpose and scope of the collection of such data and on its processing by the third-party provider, please go to https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/partners/ [external].
Section 8 Use of Social Media Buttons with "Shariff"
On our web site, we allow you to make use of so-called 'social media buttons'. To protect your data, we rely on the "Shariff" solution during the implementation. "Shariff" will replace the usual 'Share' buttons provided in social media networks, protecting thus the user's surfing habits.
"Shariff" will solely embed these 'Share' buttons of the social media networks on our web site into a graphic containing a link to the corresponding social media network. By clicking on the corresponding graphic, you will be forwarded to the service of the respective provider.
We have embedded the social media buttons of the following companies within our web site:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, United States; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php [external]
b) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, United States; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy [external]
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, United States; https://twitter.com/privacy [external].
Section 9 Embedding of YouTube Videos
We have embedded YouTube videos within our online offering which have been stored on http://www.YouTube.com [external] and can be directly played on our web site. All of these videos have been embedded in the "extended data protection mode", which means that no data about you as a user will be forwarded to YouTube, provided that you do not display the videos. Only when you display the videos, the data mentioned in section 4 para. 1 no. 1 will be transmitted. We do not have any influence on the transmission of such data. For more information on data protection by YouTube, please go to https://www.google.de/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/ [external].